To ensure best results on your final products, please provide artwork at the highest quality possible. Here are a few guidelines to point you in the right direction;
- Try to provide artwork that is sized as you would like the final print
- The largest print size is 20x16", find Photoshop and Illustrator templates HERE to help you get your artwork ready.
- N.B. - Depending on the garment, it may be necessary to print the graphic smaller than the maximum possible print area.
- Aim for a minimum of 300dpi
In order to embroider your logo, we must first digitise it, or convert the image in to stiches so the machines know what to do.
- Aim for high quality vector files
- Avoid pixelated or low resolution screen shots/photos.
- PDF, PNG, JPEG, PSD or AI files are all welcome